Alhamdulillah, a year has gone, another 2 years to go.
Surprisingly, the 1st year of phd was nothing. Deng!😮
In the 1st place, i thought i was alone (lost at an island)..facing this kind of prob
(Thankfully) I was not! (They’re lots of researchers facing the same issues)
Issues of what?
1. Blunt (at the very first word, first sentence, first paragraph, first page, n first chapter of a journal paper)
2. Blur (very common disease, esp, if it is a new or less familiar scientific term, kill meyyyh~~)
3. Lost (the significant result of a great great combination of 1 and 2, the bff, the 2-b’s, …and the best treatment is, disturb your colleagues, so he/she couldn’t complete their work)
4. Mental cramp (the worst I’ve experienced was right after hari raya ho-ho-holidays)
5. Lazy (this is the most crazy sickness in phd, very rare to me but it cud b prolonged without proper treatment)
Dont ever spell the “L” word!
So, to be honest, i have not start any lab works
I am hoping & still hoping for any of the submitted paper works to be approved
In the mean time, I pray for miracles
Desperately, i need funds to support all the experimental works
And I always ask myself, would it be possible to grad on time?
(But the heart went silent as the mind became clueless)
I wont give up hopes as I’m willing to wait,