I was in the library that day, having a real deep thought of starting a business, (though i’ve been thinking about it many many times, 5 years before i mean) but i could not see how it will go…So, after having an interesting chit chat with my colleagues from China whom owned a retailing shops i finally see the way out! (rolling eyes)!!
We have not seriously or deeply talked about expanding her business in Malaysia, exclusively my hometown but I think that will be a good investment for her. Actually, its her family business (In fact, they got two types of business which are; retailing and catering/cafe), no wonder she was so rich though she said she wasn’t (i guess she was being modest to herself and that’s really good).
By the way, in order to start a business I have prepare a number of items (or specifically an useful checklists): Let see what I have here….Tadaaaa….
1. Partnership business (For sure)
2. Retailing Products
3. Kiosk/Shops (Rental fee, bills and interior makeover)
4. Location (It has to be strategic)
5. Cost of hiring one or two salesgirls (Maybe as daily basis pay or monthly basis, whichever affordable)
6. Business licensing
7. Marketing strategy
8. Transportation costs (Say I order by postage, maybe it will be an additional charge OR Say I travel to China and bring back all stuffs I want, whichever applicable and affordable)
Erm, i guess, my checklists are ready but i don’t know whether i should start with a simple online retailing shops or what (being indecisive for the time being..hahaha).
Alright I guess that’s the only things to write in perhaps next entry will be about my eidulfitri’s celebrations.
p/s: i miss my mom so badly.