Praised to Allah, yesterday’s presentation was cancelled. hooraayyy!! Frankly, i’m not ready for the task, i did a last minute preparation 2 hours before the class (because last night i was busy reading story book) . What a lucky friday! =). Ha ha ha..
I did so many reinforcement to myself this week, as I hardly found myself to concentrate on my revision. huh!!.
Lastly, I came out with the Revision Planner 2013..tadaa~
This is also an examination countdown..he he he..so far, 50% working..(i tell you, its hard to restrain myself especially when all subjects need a lots of reading).
It is sooooo common for an engineering student, less interest in wordy slides/ long notes but get enthusiastic with calculation though its tough! But one thing I’ve realized i could be an extra-ordinary-engineering-student if I manage to conquer the reading subjects (cubalah oo mun dapat!)…so, Let’s take it as a challenge.
And one more thing, i had started with my so called “diet planner”. ha ha..I did quite well so far (memanglah, baru seminggu..). and, what are the ingredients of my “diet planner”?? (actually i called it my_26_yo_resolutions). It is a combination of food intake and regular exercise (twice a day should be okay).
1. > Vege intake (2:1:0.5), (2= vege, 1= chicken/fish; i prefer fish, 0.5= rice)
2. Drink adequate water (good for skin and excretion)
3. Drink water 30 mins after your meals (its my habit)
4. Follow the sunnah, 40 times chew before swallow (to ease your digestion)
5. Get yourself a set of exercise (stick to it, do it twice as daily basis), as for me;
- Kegel exercise
- Abdomen exercise (2 sets)
- Biceps and triceps exercise (3 sets)
- Neck exercise (1 set)
- Thigh exercise (3 set)
6. Yogurt, Fruits and Milk = consume as intended
Sets of exercises depends on your body needs, do not over-do and don’t push yourself to-do if your body rejects. Its better to take it slowly but make it consistent. Most important, never skip your breakfast. As for dinner, I took 3 slices of wholemeal bread and a cup of hot drinks.
I almost forgot, no cold drinks/carbonated drinks or etc… which makes your fat grows..
p/s: I should stop here, my tummy is singing loudly..out for lunch.