😀 Class management week vs output. Yuhuu…
1. I dropped my const. plant manqgement class. This is a killer subject which i refuse to believe initially until i received assignments and quizes from him. Baru percaya, Memangg killer… :-$
2. Soooo heaven this week bcuz most classes i went was conduct by good n sporting lecturers. Hopefully, our second lecturers will be the same too. (each classes got a pair of lecturers)
3. After my pre-reg, drop, reg again, drop again..i ended up with 4 classes only this semester with total 12credit hours. (total credit hours for graduation is 42, therefore another 30 ch to complete in the remaining semesters *insyaAllah 2 semesters to go*).
4. The acceptable grades to pass for a subject in master studies is a B- (60-65 marks). *This is my biggest challenge to maintain my performance, sounds like an engine to me* ha ha ha.
5. So far, i got 4 assignments in queue (ohoh, 1 journal restructuring for sustainability ppr, 1 group plus 1 indv assigmts for law n contract ppr and 1 crosswords pzzle for principle of PM ppr). For crosswd puzzle, dah siap..yeahhh.
6. I havent start yet with intensive revision. I plan to start today (i mean tonight!) i did laundry n room cleaning tis morning bah. I need to harvest energy for tonite revision. Hehehe.
7. Back to the classes, i enjoyed very much in law n contract class bcuz prof was so expressive and natural but strict. Second runner up goes to the CPM class (const. Project mgmt) bcuz dr was so informative,humorous and fatherly. Oh ya lupa, prof oso motherly. And thirdly, princ of PM class bcuz dr treat us as his fren and thats make us comfort when listening.
*a lot more to write, but i guess enough for today besides more blank pages kann and i stopped here with wassalam*